It’s our Christmas Cracker Competition
It’s our Christmas Cracker Competition
Who says it’s too early to get all festive with a brand new competition offering you a chance to win a two-nightEuropean city break, to your choice of either Paris, Brussels, or Brugge.
To grab a chance of winning this unmissable prize, simply like our Facebook page, like and share the competition post on Facebook and tag two of your besties in the comments below. Easy peasy!
The prize is for two people, and includes return travel on the Eurostar from St Pancras Station in London and accommodation with one of our top quality accommodation partners in your chosen city. We’ll also throw in the added extras all our clients receive, including access to our unique travel app where you can store all your travel docs!
Good luck guys – winner will be announced before Chirstmas 🙂
Terms and conditions
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
1.The prize is a two-night stay for two people (the winner plus guest) in one of the stated cities, as selected by the winner. Accommodation will be on aroom only basis with one of Interrailing Packages Ltd’s hotel partners. The prize includes return rail travel on the Eurostar from St Pancras Station in London. Transfers to and from St Pancras are not included.
- The prize is available on a fixed selection of dates only (between January 2019 – June 2019) and the trip must be taken within set period (6 Months from winning competition). Once rail tickets have been issued they are valid for the times and dates shown only.
- The competition closes at 23.59 on Tuesday 18 December 2018.
- The winner will be contacted by Interrailing Packages Ltd by Friday 21 December 2018. The winner must respond to Interrailing Packages Ltd by Friday 11 January 2019 or the prize will be lost.
4.If the winner is unable to take the prize, he or she shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize.
- Passport, visas, health requirements and travel insurance are the responsibility of the prize winner and guest.
- All spending money and other expenses (including all personal expenses, upgrades, meals outside of the package, in-room charges such as, mini bar consumption, telephone calls, laundry services etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Interrailing Packages Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules at any time.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and there is no cash alternative.
- If the winner cancels the trip, then the winner shall forfeit any and all rights to the prize.
- Interrailing Packages Ltd, and all partners involved cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- The taking of the prize is a contract between the winner and the providers of the various elements of the prize experience and is subject also to any terms and conditions of the providers of those elements.
- Entrants agree on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”) to release, defend and hold harmless Interrailing Packages Ltd, and any partner involved, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, expenses, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever against Released Parties arising out of or in connection with entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related activities.
- The winner shall be selected at random from the valid entries. The judges’ decision is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Interrailing Packages Ltd, 66 Knappagh Road, Dernasigh, Armagh, BT60 4QB.