All our packages include:
- All your travel between cities including Rail, Ferry & bus tickets where required.
- Your Interrail Pass & Compulsory Seat Reservations.
- Accommodation staying in our top-rated Hotel & Hostel Partners (see accommodation tab).
- Interrailing App – access to all your trip needs such as detailed trip itinerary & timetable, accommodation directions & more (see Interrailing App tab).
- Access to hundreds of options discounted tours & attractions.
- 24 Emergency Support for any medical or travel assistance you may need on your trip.
- Open Travel Dates – the trip that fits around you! You choose your trip start and end dates.
- Flexible Online Payment Arrangements – Pay 25% deposit then make additional payments as and when you wish via your online account. The balance must be paid 12 weeks before your departure date.
- Professional booking support from the interrailing team via telephone, webchat & email before, during and after your trip.
- The opportunity to experience unique locations & create travel memories you will never forget.
- Financial Security & Protection via ABTOT (see ABTOT tab).
Interrail Pass: We provide you with an Interrail pass to cover all your rail journeys between each city throughout your trip. Your Interrail Pass is used along with any compulsory seat reservations required for your trip.
Compulsory Reservations: We include all compulsory seat reservations required during your trip. This means no pre-booking or making arrangements before you go. Simply use your Interrail Pass alongside the reservation we provide you with. Your reservations will be added to your app for ease of access.
Eurostar: This trip includes travel from London St Pancras on the morning of your departure. You will need to make arrangements to be at London St Pancras for 7am on the morning your trip begins. Later departure options are available on request.
This Package also includes return travel back to London St Pancras on the final day of your trip.All our package prices are based on Youth Interrail Passes, so our clients who are over 26 years of age at the time of travel will be required to pay an extra £85.00 for an Adult Interrail Pass.
Where will I be staying?
During the checkout process you will be asked to select from our 3 accommodation options:
- Standard Hostel (shared rooms)
- Private Hostel rooms (shared only with those you travel with)
- Hotel accommodation where you can select between double and twin rooms.
Below is a list of our accommodation partners in each city where you will stay. In the event that any of the hotels/hostels listed below are not available, you will stay with our other partners of a similar standard and quality.
If you have preferences of our partnered accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you book and we will do our best to meet this request.
*Hotel or hostel package preference is selected at the checkout page*
Hotel or hostel, which accommodation type suits me best? Click here!
The InterrailingPackages App is our unique E-Travel Pack for your Interrailing adventure. We will create a unique account on our app specifically for your trip where you will be able to access your trip itinerary, train times, reservation details & directions to the accommodation. Once you have downloaded your app, it can be accessed both online & offline throughout your trip.
As well as the essentials above your E-Travel Pack also includes:
- Electronic Guides for each city on your trip, listing the best things to see & do in each city.
- Discounted Tours & Attractions.
- Discounted City Sightseeing Bus Tours.
- Free FairFx Travel Currency Card.
- Discounted Public Transport Cards.
- Discounted Food Tours with Bitemojo.
- Currency Guides to assist with money exchange.
- Language Phrase Guides to help you speak like a local!
- Optional Travel Insurance deals.
- Lots of other travel information & help guides to assist you while on your adventure.
24-Hour Emergency Contact
Miss a train? Got a problem? Fear not!! Each E-Travel Pack contains an emergency contact number enabling you to contact one of our team 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are always at hand to ensure you are never alone and that any issues are resolved immediately. All our staff are fully trained and have immediate access to your trip itinerary so that you don’t spend too much time & money explaining who & where you are!!
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Interrailingpackages Ltd, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages.
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if you are abroad. Please note that bookings made outside the EU are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Interrailingpackages Ltd.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call our 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access the The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2018/9780111168479/contents
Membership Number: 5351
Covid 19 Updates
Following the outbreak of Covid19 across Europe in 2020, Interrailingpackages added some additional provisions to ensure our clients are always kept safe:
- Free Date Change up to 28 days before your departure should there be new concerns around any new Covid19 outbreak.
- New E-Ticket & App Services: Get ALL your train reservations, tour tickets & other travel information documents added to your Interrailing App account free of charge so they can be accessed at the touch of your thumb and with little or physical contact.
- Mobile Interrail Pass: From January 2021, you will be able to get your Interrail pass sent directly to your mobile phone meaning for the first time your Interrail adventure can be totally ticketless!