- Your own Interrail Pass & Compulsory Reservations- (See Rail Tab).
- Professional booking support from the Interrailing team via telephone, webchat, and email throughout your trip.
- Travel help to help you get the most from and enjoy every single destination and city included in your trip.
- The opportunity to experience some unique locations and create more travel memories that you can talk about and enjoy.
- Our unique E-Travel Pack – Includes everything you need for an easy trip (see App tab)
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact Number – for any medical or travel emergency assistance you may need.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking
- Financial Security & Protection via ABTOT (See Financial Protection Tab).
All train journeys from London St Pancras to Brussels, Brussels to Bruges, Bruges to Brussels and Brussels to London St Pancras are included in this package.
Travellers are required to make their own arrangements to and from London St Pancras station on the 27th Feb and 2nd March 2020.All our package prices are based on Youth Interrail Passes, so our clients who are over 26 years of age at the time of travel will be required to pay an extra £0.00 for an Adult Interrail Pass.
Hotel reservations for this package are compulsory, dates and hotels cannot be changed.
Brussels – Bedford Hotel & Congress Centre.
Bruges – Hotel Ter Brughe.
The InterrailingPackages App is our unique E-Travel Pack for your Interrailing adventure. We will create a unique account on our app specifically for your trip where you will be able to access your trip itinerary, train times, reservation details & directions to the accommodation. Once you have downloaded your app, it can be accessed both online & offline throughout your trip.
As well as the essentials above your E-Travel Pack also includes:
- Electronic Guides for each city on your trip, listing the best things to see & do in each city.
- Discounted Tours & Attractions.
- Discounted City Sightseeing Bus Tours.
- Free FairFx Travel Currency Card.
- Discounted Public Transport Cards.
- Discounted Food Tours with Bitemojo.
- Currency Guides to assist with money exchange.
- Language Phrase Guides to help you speak like a local!
- Optional Travel Insurance deals.
- Lots of other travel information & help guides to assist you while on your adventure.
Miss a train? Got a problem? Fear not!! Each E-Travel Pack contains an emergency contact number enabling you to contact one of our team 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We are always at hand to ensure you are never alone and that any issues are resolved immediately. All our staff are fully trained and have immediate access to your trip itinerary so that you don’t spend too much time & money explaining who & where you are!!
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Interrailingpackages Ltd, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages.
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if you are abroad. Please note that bookings made outside the EU are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Interrailingpackages Ltd.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call our 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access the The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2018/9780111168479/contents
Membership Number: 5351