All of our Packages Include:
- Your own Interrail Pass & Compulsory Reservations- (See Rail Tab).
Complete Accommodation Choice – Hotel & Hostel & Private Hostel Room Options, see the Accommodation tab for more information.
- The trip that fits around you! – Travel dates are open which allows you to choose when you leave and when you return.
- Professional booking support from the Interrailing team via telephone, web chat, and email throughout your trip.
- Travel help to help you get the most from and enjoy every single destination and city included in your trip.
- The opportunity to experience some unique locations and create more travel memories that you can talk about and enjoy.
- Our unique E-Travel Pack – Includes everything you need for an easy trip (see App tab)
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact Number – for any medical or travel emergency assistance you may need.
- Flexible Online Payment Arrangements- Pay 25% Deposit then make payments via your online account to clear the balance which can be paid anytime up until 6 weeks before you go!
- Financial Security & Protection via ABTOT (See Financial Protection Tab).
Interrail Pass to cover all your journey fares
Compulsory Reservations meaning you will not have to arrange for any pre-booking before you go on your trip- we will do it all for you!
Travel from your departing city is not included so you will need to book flights to the first and home from the last for this package.
All our package prices are based on Youth Interrail Passes, so our clients who are over 26 years of age at the time of travel will be required to pay an extra £55.00 for an Adult Interrail Pass.
Where will I be staying?
See below a list of our customer favourite hotel and hostel accommodation partners in each city.
*Hotel or hostel package preference is selected at the checkout page*
In the event that the hotels or hostels listed below are not available, you will stay with our other partners of a similar standard and quality.
The Interrailingpackages App is our unique E-Travel Pack for your Interrailing adventure. We will create a unique account on our app specifically for your trip where you will be able to access your trip itinerary, train times, reservation details, directions to accommodation & free travel guides on each city!
As well as this your E-Travel Pack includes:
Discounted Tours & Attraction Tickets
Free FairFx Travel Currency Card
Language Phrase Guides
Ferry & Bus Tickets (where required)
Lots Of Other Travel Information & Help
24 Hour Emergency Contact
Miss a train? Got a problem? Fear not!! Each E-Travel Pack contains an emergency contact number enabling you to contact one of our team 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We are always at hand to ensure you are never alone and that any issues are resolved immediately. All our staff are fully trained and have immediate access to your trip itinerary so that you don’t spend too much time & money explaining who & where you are!!
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 for Interrailingpackages Ltd, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages.
ABTOT cover provides for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled or repatriation if you are abroad. Please note that bookings made outside the EU are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Interrailingpackages Ltd.
In the unlikely event that you require assistance whilst abroad due to our financial failure, please call our 24/7 helpline on 01702 811397 and advise you are a customer of an ABTOT protected travel company.
You can access the The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018 here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2018/9780111168479/contents
Membership Number: 5351